R.N. owned and operated healthcare since 2001 Private Integrative community practice
R.N. owned and operated healthcare since 2001 Private Integrative community practice
I offer free 15 min. consultations over the phone. I am usually lower priced in general with specials often. My prices change, but for a general FULL hour, it can run from 48.00 to 70.00. My time with you may run a little over, and I do not charge for that time. I allow plenty of time between clients, so it is not a problem. All funds and donations go back into the practice, so services can be priced appropriately. There are senior discounts on certain days as well.
I like to talk with my clients they come in, to get an idea exactly what they are looking for. Also, if they have any medical conditions, so to better prepared for their visit. Nursing services, massage therapy, and integrative holistic modalities are all very different in themselves, so it is better to get an idea of what they want and need.
You will see a complete breakdown on my website bio page of my services, education, and experience in everything I offer. I am a licensed R.N., board-certified, licensed massage therapist for many years, with certifications in nursing , health coaching and integrative/complementary services as well. My private practice was established in 2001. Feel free to email or call for additional information.
I started in the health field as a nurses aide in 1970 and worked my way up in the nursing and Integrative medical field. After many years in hospital nursing and critical care, I realized I needed to get back to
hands-on and teaching. At that point, I shifted my studies to integrative and holistic nursing. The more I utilized these services, the more I realized one type of treatment or service does not fit all people.
My practice has worked across the lifespan, from premies and infants
to the elderly and hospice. The majority of my clients now days are
adults, seniors and the elderly.
***I no longer make house calls.
***EXCEPT, for SENIOR's in long Term Care facilities, Rehab,
Assisted Living or Retirement homes for those over 65.
Do your research...A College Graduate or Registered Nurse will have many more years of experience and education when providing you with health care services. View my website pages to see what services I offer the community, an individual or a business. Ask for credentials and licenses. And lastly, contact me for a free 15 min. consultation.
Yes, quite a few. First, you will notice that my rates for my services are less expensive than many. Plus, I have discount cards for my regular customers that allows them a percentage off their cost, after they have had several visits. As well, Veterans and Seniors both receive 10% off any services every Thursday, with their VA card and DL.
The sooner I get them (whether e-mail, attachment, or download and drop them off), ... the sooner I can read them. Then, I can plan ahead for the best service for you on your first visit. If you wait until you come in, please arrive 15 minutes earlier to fill them out and so I can preview them.
Some clients prefer to pay before they are seen. That way, they do not have to do it after a relaxing session. Please let me know, and we'll do it your way. I take PayPay online (using my e-mail address) for sending it and, Credit Card in the office using Square. If you wish to pay with money order or cash, that is fine as well.
* Please do not wear any strong perfume or colognes to your appointment and dress comfortably.
* If you are taking PAIN medications, it is best not to take any within 3 hours of the visit if you are having bodywork done.
* During the office visit, it is preferable to silence any cell phone or PDA phone, as not to have interruptions during the treatment.
* Before we start, I will discuss your preferences, any problem areas and answer any questions you might have.
* Please inform me of any significant medical issue, allergies, Pacemaker, Medications, Diabetes, Diseases or Pregnancy before we start.
* If at any time during your visit you have a concern or comment, please do not hesitate to share it with me immediately. Your comfort and health are our objectives.
* I strive to assist you as an individual, and sometimes that means I might spend extra time with you. You will not be charged for any additional time; therefore, it is best not to schedule any other appointments immediately after your visit or session with us, if possible.
* It is preferable that you haven't taken any medications for pain within 3 hours if your nursing plan of care involves massage or bodywork.. Please refrain from alcohol, stimulants or anything that might alter your sense of feeling.
* Please let me know if you have any major medical illnesses, allergies, if you are on blood thinners, have a pacemaker, pregnant, or chance of pregnancy. Some types of massage and bodywork modalities are contraindicated in the above.
As well, I have electronic equipment and magnets that can affect pacemakers.
* If you have been exercising, please shower before your visit!
* If receiving massage or bodywork as part of your services, it is best to NOT come in on a full stomach. Drinking water prior is preferable to soda or coffee.
* I will adjust the needed depth and compression in bodywork, based upon the client, medical issues and requests.
*You will always be covered with a sheet or blanket for comfort and privacy with any service. The amount of clothes removed, depends on your comfort level. However, the larger the area without barriers, the easier it is for a more therapeutic session.
* After your treatment, when you are dressed, feel free to discuss anything you might want to change at your next appointment. My services are tailored to your health care needs. As well, let us know of any concerns during your session. * You may feel very relaxed afterward if lying down, and some describe it as feeling "light or euphoric." Therefore you might want to sit for a minute before you leave to your next destination, especially if you have hypertension or on medications for high blood pressure. * If your plan of care includes bodywork or massage, it's relaxing the body temporarily.
But there is an increase in overall circulation with the movement of waste products and toxins. Therefore, drinking water afterward is advised. For some that do not drink water afterward, they may report soreness the next day. This is thought of as "waste products" not being flushed out of the system. Check with your Dr. or health care provider first if you are on "fluid restrictions." *
Another way to prolong the massage is to do "self-massage" at home, for it helps the session's benefits to last longer. A "loofah" pad in the shower is ideal, for it adds more friction to the skin. For Diabetics and those on blood thinners, be gentle with light slow strokes and upwards towards the heart. A hot bath is a wonderful way to open up the pores, hydrate the skin, and relax the mind and body.
* What helps longterm, is to set up regularly scheduled visits ahead of time so you won't forget once you get busy with your life at home. Each time you come in, you can have me check off another visit on the "visit bonus card" that you will receive from me. This will offer you specials on your next visits.
There are so many excellent benefits that Holistic Nursing services can provide for your health. The list is too lengthy to list all. But, be sure to ask, and I will give you additional information to read at your leisure.
After years of hospitals, rehab, physical therapy, and prescription meds...I was left on my own with no diagnosis. My labs were normal; the MRI's and CAT scans were negative. The docs had given up on me and labeled it chronic pain syndrome. (meaning - they did not know)
*** A TURN AROUND CAME WITH LIGHT AND KNOWLEDGE, AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL. DID I FIND A DIAGNOSIS OR A QUICK FIX CURE? NO! BUT WHAT I DID FIND WAS MORE REVEALING THAN ALL THE NURSING & MEDICAL EDUCATION I HAVE RECEIVED OVER THE LAST FORTY YEARS.
Now I am sharing this with others, so they do not have to suffer as I did. I would love to walk with you in your wellness quest... so you too can look forward to the future and love life again!
Contact me by e-mail or phone, and
we can take it one step at a time.
YourPathsToWellness ~ Marysville, WA 98271 USA
Last UPDATE 5/16/2022
Holistic Health Ministries, LLC
All Rights Reserved
*Please view disclaimer & policy on "Contact" page